Awesome Art for an Awesome Cause

Hey, I just wanted to talk about something that's kind of big to me. One of my friends very recently broke up with her boyfriend, which has really hurt her. She doesn't have a lot of money and no place to really go to.

But, she is an amazing artist that does a lot of video game and My Little Pony pixel art, along with traditional drawings. Best of all, pretty much all of her art is on sale! I would consider it a personal favor to myself if you people that read this stuff go and buy at least one thing from her. It would really help her out and you'd be getting some amazing art in the process. You can go here: http://squiddbrains.blogspot.com/ to buy her stuff. Please do so. They really aren't that expensive.

Now then, I'll leave you with some preview images.














Penulis : Riley ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Awesome Art for an Awesome Cause ini dipublish oleh Riley pada hari 6/2/12. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Awesome Art for an Awesome Cause
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment